Qualifications and conditions:
Provisions for the appointment and compensation:
- An applicant shall have a doctoral degree;
- An applicant shall be prepared to work at the University, once recruited, for at least 21 months, but no more than 36 months;
- An applicant shall have the academic background that is aligned with existing USTC research groups.
- USTC shall provide an annual salary of no less than $30,000 RMB;
- USTC shall provide a fully-furnished 2-bedroom apartment;
- A relevant school or department shall provide necessary working conditions;
- The appointee is eligible to participate in the social welfare package, including basic medical insurance, pension plan, unemployment insurance, occupational injury insurance, and housing provident fund.
- The children, age under 18, of the appointee are entitled to schooling at the USTC preschool, primary, middle and high school.
- The applicant consults the related school and research groups about employment opportunities. Click here for the full list by research areas of our doctoral supervisors who might need to hire postdoc researchers;
- The school directs suitable applicants to prepare the application package;
- The HR department evaluates the application package;
- The applicant is informed of the decision of the HR department.